The services provided are:
- ESESKAY is equipped to carry out analysis of Water & waste water by up-to-date equipment and qualified and experienced scientists in the field of Environmental Sciences.
- Analysis of Industrial Bulk Chemicals-Organic/Inorganic.
- Pilot studies/ Bio assay / Laboratory scale treatability studies are our specialties.
- The analysis and treatability studies to design the Effluent Treatments Plants scientifically.
- Treatability Studies and Feasibility Reports for Environmental Treatment and Management, such as Effluents, Solid waste/ Hazardous Waste.
- Senior scientific personnel to carry out the basic engineering Works including R & D, and flow diagrams for treatment Scheme.
- Setting up of monitoring infrastructure and laboratories for Clients; Testing, Commissioning and Trouble Shooting of Existing Treatment units.
Colour, Conductivity, pH value, Suspended Solids, Settleable Solids Sludge Volume Index, Total Solids, Temperature, Turbidity, Total Dissolved Solids at 180°C, Mixed Liquor Suspended Solids (MLSS), Mixed Liquor Volatile Suspended Solids (MLVSS) etc.
Chemical Tests General:
Acidity, Alkalinity, Ammonia, Nitrogen, Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD), Chloride, Chlorine Demand, Chlorine Residual, Chemical Oxygen Demand, Dissolved Oxygen, Hardness (Total and Calcium), etc.
Bioassay of Toxic Pollutants:
Toxicity of Industrial effluent.
- Microbiological treatability of effluent samples.
- Determination of total microbial count and the correlation between MLSS and the total microbial count in a sample drawn from the effluent treatment plant.
- Efficacy of the existing biomass in an ETP and scope for improvement.
- Biomass Culture Development: Individual assignments biological removal of colour from the effluent.
Process Re-engineering and Waste Minimization:
Processes improvement by studying industries using organic raw material with special emphasis on recycling of wastes.
- Study of alternative raw material/processes for industries with high organic effluents and its relation to bio-degradability.
- Determination of possible microbial contamination in terms of toxicity test.
Biodegradability test of raw materials, finished products for the presence of microorganisms.